My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Friday, February 15, 2013

MORE STUFF FOR YOU TO READ

I have reached the point in my current many part exposition when I am going to try to summarize some of the conclusions from my 1981 journal article, "A Critique and Reinterpretation of Marx's Labor Theory of Value."  I re-read the article this morning, and realized that it is extremely rich and complex -- far too complex for me to summarize all of the conclusions in this current exposition.  So, using the library privileges that Duke extended to me several years ago, I went to JStor and managed to download the article.  I have now posted it in PDF format on box.net.  I warn you that it is a trifle hairy mathematically [well, not really that hairy -- I mean, linear algebra is basically undergraduate math, even including Perron-Frobenius theorems about maximal eigenvalues and all], but to at least some of you this will be quite manageable, and the non-mathematical parts are really quite interesting, so if you are following all of this Marx stuff with bated breath [dare I hope?], you might want to take a look at it.

No comments: